Plextor Forum Rules
1. Derogatory or abusive comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, sexual preference or religion are strictly prohibited.
2. Please refrain from using excessive profanity.
3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in posts being locked
4. Avoid using account names, signatures or avatars that are offensive and inappropriate.
5. Unless your question is truly of a personal and private nature, please post all questions in the public forums rather than submitting them directly to a member via email or private messaging. Posting your question in the public forums is visible to everyone, increasing the chances that someone with the answer will read it and reply. A public post can also serve as a resource for those who might have the same question.
6. Posting "Free posts", or posting solely for the purpose of boosting your post count are not allowed. Many people judge a member's credibility based on post count, so we ask that you obtain your post count legitimately.
7. "Trolling”, or makings posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board will not be tolerated. This includes registering an alternate account for the sole purpose of creating problems on the board.
8. Links to websites dealing with illegal activities (cracks, key generators, warez, fraud, pornography, and etc.) will not be tolerated. Similarly, threads/replies encouraging and aiding in illegal/unethical action such as bootlegging of CDs, DVDs, games, use of cracks or key generators, and etc. are prohibited and will be locked or deleted without discussion.
9. No spamming, no commercial-oriented posts, and no flooding the forum with useless content.
10. Please try to refrain from using one word headings or brief statements that don’t describe what the thread/post is about. Just using “HELP” as the heading won’t get your questions answered or problems solved any faster and some members will just ignore the thread/post all together.
11. Avoid using all bold or capital letters in your headings and within the body of your post as it is rude and inappropriate.
12. Posts should be in English only. Non-English posts may be removed.
13. Do not duplicate questions or problems that have been already answered. Looking through the Plextor FAQ may also be of some help to answer your question.
14. Do not cross-post in several forums for any reason, especially if your only intention is to draw attention to your post.
15. Multiple postings of the same question in the same forum are uncalled for. Just be patient and your question or problem will be answered promptly.
16. Every member on this board DESERVES RESPECT and has the right to voice his/her opinions. You can disagree with someone without disrespecting them. Disagree with ideas, not with people.
17. Plextor reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
18. Forum moderators frequently review messages for those that are in violation of these rules. Any messages found to be in violation can and will be deleted without warning or explanation.
19. All messages posted become the property of Plextor.
20. Plextor reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
21. Plextor also reserves the right to change these rules at any time without warning or notice.
23. By posting in Plextor's forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.
We expect and appreciate your full cooperation.